Mahfuuz

My little place in space. Read my words...and to know me, leave your mark.

Name:
Location: India

Thursday, June 29, 2006

[Poem] Resonance

I wish to write something else
a ballad or even a sonnet would do
and I want it to play on your lips,
long enough for it to stifle you

I wish to find a different muse
A doppelganger to fit the bill
Your ghosts, I shall exorcise
aching memories I shall kill

I wish to dip my pen elsewhere
to write now, with a different ink
Innocent and naïve as it may seem
full of venom to make you stink

I wish to paint your room with blood
You once said, it’s crimson you like
I wish for you then to cringe and cry
Writhe in pain till you feel alike

At last, I wish to dissolve in the winds,
to make you dread that I am around
Each moment, I want you to fear
Even that harmless whisper of a sound

Vijay © 28th June, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home