Mahfuuz

My little place in space. Read my words...and to know me, leave your mark.

Name:
Location: India

Monday, March 05, 2007

[English Ghazal] I may

I am but a human, whine I may
Though the pains and hurt are mine, I may

When all dread before a budge for sure
Get up and walk across the line, I may

Usually, I refrain from reacting to fools
But dare you to call me a swine, I may

Abuse, I can, with my words, you know
Though my words twist and refine, I may

Don't need to prove that my soil I love
If you question my spirit and spine, I may

Should I stop writing any more ghazals?
If that's what you want, its fine, I may

Don't say "Mahfuuz" doesn't change his mind
Give me good company, some caviar and wine, I may

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home