Mahfuuz

My little place in space. Read my words...and to know me, leave your mark.

Name:
Location: India

Monday, March 12, 2007

The Delhi Nukkad meet

Nukkad is an online community on the Ryze Business Network, which I co-moderate alongwith six other friends. In a short span of two months, the community has pleasently grown to a level where members are eager and look forward to off-line meet ups. Recently, on 10th March, 2007, a Nukkad meet was organised at Delhi, which had 25 Nukkadites in attendance. Songs, shaayari, jokes and personal banter took an evening to the wee hours of morning till we realised it was time to go home. Here is a video presentation of some moments.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sanjay Sharma said...

Truly Fundoo ,,, You have to give me this software !! .... Sanjay (Nukkadite !! ) so that's my new identity !! kewl !

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home