Mahfuuz

My little place in space. Read my words...and to know me, leave your mark.

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

[English Ghazal] Let's go

my love!! to that faraway land, lets go
fear not, hold on to my hand, lets go

erased without a trace they would be
time and footprints on sand, lets go

a new pasture awaits us in a new dawn
the moments ticking by demand, lets go

entice you, allure you they would
those mortal pleasures bland, lets go

‘fore you realise, they would buckle
these legs on which you stand, lets go

don’t lend ears to the rants of “Mahfooz”
his intent suspect, words quicksand, lets go

Vijay © 25th August, 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absorbing quicksand! where will one go? to the next link! :)

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home