Mahfuuz

My little place in space. Read my words...and to know me, leave your mark.

Name:
Location: India

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

[Poem] Oh! Muse of my myriad dreams

Oh Muse of my myriad dreams,
lay to rest my morbid fears.
Stay, till the night sheds its darkness.
Stay, till the sun heaves itself over the horizon.
The seconds tick past, crucifying me
and claiming atonement for unknown sins.
Wretched past comes alive
as I quickly sift through its pages.
It is only solace I seek from you,
in this hour of reckoning.
Let your fragrance
and words of reassurance waft in the air,
like a gentle caress on my brow,
arresting the pain and releasing my soul
to seek a new pasture.
Oh Muse of my myriad dreams,
lay to rest my morbid fears.

Vijay © 11th August, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home